zaterdag 13 juni 2009

Three days to go ...

before I'm on my way to Seattle. I'm busy to think what to take with me. Wich clothes, wich gifts. Two suitcases of course, because the last time I only took one with me, and I came back with two. And I'm still busy making little gifts, because originally I had planned to go in september, but then it didn't fit with my work, so I called Marne and said, can I come in june. And then it was only 12 days to prepare myself. Well time flies.....


Because I can't show you pictures of my projects for Seattle, here a two pictures of the parcel Marne sent me in Mai. Aren't these lemon-coasters funny?


1 opmerking:

Nana's Quilts zei

Well, I thought they were rather sweet - not funny. But they are to make you think of a warm, sunny day and sipping something cool on the terras. :-)
M.