vrijdag 26 juni 2009

Seattle day 11, one day to go

Today (it's friday) and it's my last day in Seattle, tomorrow (saturday 27 th june, 22.00 hours dutch time, 13.00 hours Seattle time I'm flying back home).

But there still is a day to go. We had a lovely breakfast with french toast and sausauges (Elaine's favorites), picked up Priscilla (their RV), and in a few hours we' re on our way to the Boeing-tour (see how they build airplanes). It will be very interesting, but unfortunelately you can't take pictures, so here is a link with some pictures on their website. Later in the evening we will go for dinner to Maggie Bluffs (american cuisine).

2 opmerkingen:

Ballardquilter zei

Caro,
I wish you safe travels back to your home. All week, I have used the cute bag you made for me. Today, a co-worker asked where I bought the bag becasue she wanted one just like it for herself. I explained it was made by hand by a fine Dutch quilter.
She offered to buy one from you if you ever make a similar bag. I think I have found a way for you to finance many more trips to Seattle: Caro's International Handbag Company. I am looking forward to making tamales with you and your friends next Spring.

Roulette Secrets zei

This day, as if on purpose