vrijdag 12 maart 2010

Wedding anniversary

Yesterday was our 12,5 year wedding anniversary. In the Netherlands an important day. Time for a party. Well the party has to wait a little bit till the 4th of september, then we will have a big barbeque at our summerhouse for family and friends.
So I celebrated it with my collegues on the last day of my course about leadership. I ordered a cake from cake-designer Jo-An (she's the wife of one of my collegues). Don't it look good and special. And it tasted good.


In the evening Rob and I went for dinner at PAN, a little restaurant in Bezuidenhout, just a 5-minute walk from our home.



5 opmerkingen:

jacq zei

Gefeliciteerd! en die taart ziet er super uit zeg!

joancakedesign zei

Hallo Caroline, leuk om de taart op je blog terug te zien. Fijn dat het in de smaak is gevallen. Nog heel erg bedankt voor je cupcakes-quilt; deze krijgt een ereplekje in m'n atelier. Veel succes in Seattle, tot ziens, Jolanda Dompeling (joancakedesign)

Nana's Quilts zei

Such a cute couple. I showed the photo to Elaine - noting the earrings and the cute mustache. You will have to explain the significance of 12.5years, to me. But you can do that in person! Hooera!
M

ballardquilter zei

Congrats to Rob and Caro. I love your bridal hat. I too am wondering about the 12.5.
See you soon.

Petra zei

Van harte gefeliciteerd met jullie trouwdag! Wat ziet die taart er mooi uit.