woensdag 27 november 2013

Impression of downtown Seattle

Take your bike with you, no problem.
It's only a 30 minutes bus drive to downtown Seattle. Then you get out the bus straight into Macy's. Between 1th Ave and 5th Ave you can find lots and lots of different stores. So there is a  chocolate a shop. I found a very cute shop with remade vintage dresses from the 40s, 50s and 60s. So lovely, but a little bit expensive and my suitcases are getting pretty filled up. I found two pair of jeans in the Gap store on sale, so they cost only 40 dollars.

Shopping makes hungry so I went to the Crumpet shop, it's a cute little coffee shop with crumpet (a round bread, 1,5 inch high). You can have with all kind of toppings. They did a pretty good job, because when I left the shop around 1.30 p.m. they were sold out.

View over Seattle
There are two places to go where you can have wonderful views over Seattle and the mountains. One is Space Needle (but that one is already of my bucketlist), the other one is the Skyview in the Columbian Centre on the 73th floor. Twice as high as the Space Needle. Well have a look at my album (click here) to see all the pictures from today

The crumpet shop

.

1 opmerking:

Yvonne zei

Prachtige foto's weer, ik geniet mee!