vrijdag 5 september 2008

Seattle, day 2, Quiltbee

photos quiltbee Tonight Marne took me to her quiltbee " Stash Busters". Once a month on thursday they came together to do some quilting in a Senior Centre. They not only making quilts for themself, but also make quilts for charity. I really enjoyed the evening, at the pictures you see some for their projects. I all made them a little package (needle case and pincushion in blue delft fabrics).

As suprise they bought me a lovely package of quarters in different colours. I really think that's so lovely, so thank you very much Stash Buster. I'll show you the result.

2 opmerkingen:

Iris zei

Looks like you have a wonderful time there !!!!
Enjoy !!

Janaina zei

I would die to be there tooo....

The gifts you took for them are so precious! I bet they are all very pleased!=)