dinsdag 19 juni 2012

What's going on?

We're having holiday this week, so we moved to our summer "residence" in Garderen. The weather is pretty good, no barbeque weather but good for cycling. We're happy with every bit of sunshine, because it's already june, but most of the time it felt like autumn.

It's our first holiday without Paco and that feels very strange, we do miss him a lot.

Rob along the Mosel









Rob finished his cyclingtour last sunday, 660 kilometers in 10 days. I'm trying to finish some quilting projects to get some space in my cupboards or to fill them with new fabrics ; ).

Sunday Dieuwke, Willemijn and I had a quiltbee. I finished my sewing mat for my white featherweight. Dieuwke is still busy with her embroidery project and Willemijn worked on the "Sinterklaas" boat. She still has some time because he won't be arriving before the 17th november.
 






2011, sunbathing at our summer residence ; )


1 opmerking:

Nana's Quilts zei

Wish I could have been with you on Sunday. I have been finishing things up (more) so will post some photos. Getting ready to leave on the RV trip. Chat soon.