zondag 8 mei 2011

It's already sunday ........

... we were four days free from work, thursday (liberation day Second World War), friday, saturday, sunday. So many things happened that I can't believe it's already sunday around lunchtime. (Marne, I making french toast, I know you suppose to eat it for breakfast).

Thursday Paco our dog had a little surgery, friday Yolande & kids came along, saturday quiltshopping with Dieuwke and Joke in Zutphen and Hall. I have been a good girl, just bought the striped fabric for the binding of my orphan quilt. And yes some fabric that I didn't need, but I couldn't resist those lovely alphabets. What's going on this afternoon, well some handquilting, some reading and being lazy in the garden.











1 opmerking:

Nana's Quilts zei

Very nice fabrics. I do like the striped fabric. Perfect for a binding. Looks like you girls had a great time. Me, next!
M.