vrijdag 15 april 2011

What's going on this weekend


Well my DH is away with a friend for a cyclingtour through Germany. Dieuwke's DH is away to France. We are all alone.


There is only one thing we can do: Have a quiltingweekend!!!!!! So the house is clean (clean enough I think) and in few hours Dieuwke and Willem (her son) will arrive. Can you imagine how many episodes from "Little house on the prairie" we're going to watch during quilting?


My quiltingsplans: try to finish the top of my X-mas quilt, do a few bindings, and some handquilting. Results will be shown on sunday eve.

2 opmerkingen:

^A^ngel zei

Oh Caro ... this quilt is beautiful!! Love the color combo!!

I hope you enjoy your weekend!!

Hugs for you and Paco!!

^A^ngel♥

Nana's Quilts zei

Very nice! And I like the varied tans for the star backgrounds and varied greens. Oh so lovely. What is Dieuwke working on?