maandag 4 april 2011

Aunt Betty's birthday




Sunday aunt Betty (Rob his aunt, my aunt too) got her birthday. They're living in a house-boat close to Haarlem. We had a very fun time. The wife of one of her sons is expecting a baby very soon (could be any minute), so it was good the house-boat wasn't moving too much.



As you can see, you get easily 14 people around the table for "gourmet" (seems something typical dutch), from one end to the other end of the room.

I think Romy's dog quilt turned out very well. Now it's time to work on my own project, my antique quilt with a hand quilted border of leaves, just 1 border to go.

Maybe end of the week time for a picture.

1 opmerking:

Nana's Quilts zei

Looks like you had a great time. Gourmetten is such fun! Megan and I had a busy day, but quite pleasant. Your quilt is very nice. Now for a bit of stitchery.