..... my Staphorster Quilttop. Yesterday evening I finished the top. I used orginial dutch costume fabrics from the '50s. These fabrics were wear by the women from Staphorst and Rouveen. I made 244 hourglasses, 144 for the middle, and 24 for each border, and 4 in the corners. For the small dark blue border I used fabric from Westfalen. I used 5 inch squares for the hourglass. I'm very happy with this second quilt of my collection "old dutch costume fabric" quilts. Number three and four are waiting. At the moment I still have "lots" of time for quilting. End of september I'm starting with a 2-years evening-course Business Administration / Management Science (Bedrijfskunde). A busy two years will be ahead combining my job, my study and my quilt projects.