vrijdag 11 februari 2011

Wisconsin


The last weeks I have been "busy" preparing my trip to Seattle. That means sewing little gifts, buying gifts, making a shoppinglist ; ), and study the 12-day schedule Marne sent me with our activities. Today I made a start to fill my suitcase, see if I can fit everything in it. And how much clothes I can take with me.
Mug rugs
I have made several mug rugs, of course for the mug rug swap, but also for some friends. I think they're really fun, we didn't know mug rugs at all in the Netherlands.
But with all the excitment going on, I just forgot that somebody would sent me mug rugs as well. So it was a really nice suprise, when I came home from running (with Paco) to find a message from the mailman: "a package is waiting for you at the neighbours".

Thank you so much Debbie from Wisconsin, thanks for the lovely mug rugs, the little gifts (we will use, drink and eat them for certain) and your very nice letter. A fantastic suprise on a grey and rainy friday.

2 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

What a lovely gift! So beautiful and all the extra goodies too!

The mug rug swap was so fun!

Debbie zei

I am glad you like them. Wasn't sure after stalking your blog. I usually like the traditional quilts myself but had these scraps leftover from a quilt I made for my niece when she went off to college. I love sending to another country. Happy Quilting!