maandag 16 november 2009

I love Tilda ....


I got most of her books. And I'm really a fan of her. Her patterns are very easy to make, you don't have to be very expierenced. Her books are lovely to go through the pages, and I love her style of fabrics. I found a very good shop, where they got a rather big Tilda
colletion Your Zoap in Lelystad, as I promised you a few posts ago, here update of my Tilda collection: MORE PHOTOS ...
- 1 quilt (big enough to keep yourself warm on the sofa)
- 2 bears
- bath-angel
- sleepy angel (hanging on the door of our spareroom)
- X-mas wall hanger

- mailbag
- bedroomangel
- reindeer (one of my favorites)

Quite a collection, and waiting for more to make.





3 opmerkingen:

^A^ngel zei

Oh Caro I loooove your reindeer!! He is the cutest thing!! And everything else is just gorgeous ...Thanks for sharing all the pictures!!

Hugs,

^A^ngel

Nana's Quilts zei

I'm curious to know, where is the reindeer hanging on the brick, apparently outdoors? Love the little fellow on "my" door. I need to work on Miep, one of these days. Busy, busy.

Really nice - all your Tilda things.
M.

Willemijn zei

wowie, wat leuk dat rendier in krans, die ga ik maken op onze kerstprutserijdag 13 dec!

groetjes willemijn