maandag 16 november 2009

Fabric, a wreath and some raffia...

.... this is how you can make a lovely autumn or X-mas wreath.

The idea isn't from me, I found it on the site of Atelier Bep. On the blog of Monique you can find a very good instruction with pictures.

For mine, I used a charmpack of Nancy Halvorson, Marne sent me this a few weeks ago. Charmpacks are very handy, you just start and don't need any cutting ; ). I put a glass in it with a little candle, and now it's on my dining table.






3 opmerkingen:

^A^ngel zei

Oh Caro this is lovely!!... I guess "someone" is going to dig on her charm stach... ;-)

Have a great week!!

Hugs,

^A^ngel

Nana's Quilts zei

Very nice - from your other Washington "pal".
M.

MooZ KaartenFabriekje zei

Hoi Caro,

Ik zag dat je een berichtje op mijn blog had achtergelaten! Dank je wel voor het compliment over de tutorial van de lapjeskrans.
Wat een leuke en gezellige blog heb jij. Je Tilda rendier in die krans is super!!!
Vind jij het goed als ik jouw blog in mijn bloglijst zet?

groetjes, Monique