woensdag 20 februari 2008

"My quiltshop"


Today I was at my quiltshop (of course it isn't mine, it's from Evy), but I like coming there looking for fabrics, a chat with Evy, cup of tea, dog cookies and some advice (at least once a week). Today I learned something new about my sewingmachine, and YES now it's fully prepared for my workshop on sunday. Thanks Evy.

At the moment I'm in the mood of finishing projects, so monday evening I sandwiched my "home and garden" quilt. I'll quilt in the weekend of 7th March when I'm going with Jacqueline to the Castle Slangenburgh.
Tomorrow Marne (USA) is coming. I know her from the "Exchange forum". Looking forward to see her, and of course if there is time we are going to visit my quiltshop (Quilterspalet).

3 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

Wat een leuke quilt is dit!

Anoniem zei

hoi caroline,
hier een berichtje van willemijn, ik was 2 keer op de bee op woensdagavond, ben toen al snel naar de donderdag gegaan, komt beter uit met werk. Maar, waarvoor ik mail; wat is de "home and garden" mooi geworden zeg, je had het toen een keer meegenomen. Echt fantastisch, vooral dat huisje!
Ik vroeg me af of het je eigen creaties zijn of heb je het patroon uit een boek?
groetjes Willemijn

Anoniem zei

ps, voor als je zin hebt om terug te mailen; willemijnroes@orange.nl
groetjes!