maandag 28 mei 2012

Sunshine all over the weekend

A lovely long weekend we had (saturday untill monday), enjoying beautiful weather at our summer residence ; ). For the first time this spring we didn't need any coats or sweaters. Could we have our breakfast outside, and lunch and dinner!. Making lovely walks the woods enjoying all the flowers. Visiting friends in the evening for a drink, barbeque with friends under the parasol. My sewing machine outside on the table, working on different projects, like the sewing mat on the picture. It's almost finished, and then more details will follow. Reading one of my favorite childbooks for the "I don't know how many times"
? time. I discovered this bookt when I was already an adult.

What else can a girl wish for. Back to work tomorrow.

2 opmerkingen:

Nana's Quilts zei

Oh how nice. I really like the sewing mat. Perhaps I should think about one myself. The flowers are so nice. I'm really glad that you had good weather - you deserve it.

Nana's Quilts zei

I forgot to ask - will you leave that Pfaff at your summer house or take it back to town? We just want all the information. :-)