maandag 16 januari 2012

A creative family



My father is a bookbinder, this is one of his examples. Very handy at the moment, I use it for my daily report. A few times a year you can find him on little markets selling his products. My sister likes all kind of handcrafts, together with her son Thomas she made this X-mas gift. It's hanging on our balcony, and with the temperatures falling down, our city birds will be very happy. My mum likes to makes clothes, my little niece Sophie got a whole collection for her dolls. Sorry no pictures. And what about me, well things are slowing down a little bit. But this weekend I made this little happy flower house of the Spakenburger costume fabrics. By the way I passed my first exam Management Science/Busness Administation with a very good result. My next course will start in april.

2 opmerkingen:

Katie zei

That's a fun house! :-)

Nana's Quilts zei

I like the bird feeder. Very cute.