zondag 9 december 2012

Dorry's X-mas party

It isn't yet X-mas, but it was X-mas all over the weekend. At 9.30 in the morning Dieuwke and I were on our way to pick up our friend Diana. On our way tooooooo .............. Dorry in Tilburg. (One of our favorite places). X-MAS-PARTY!!!!!! Oh I love this time of the year.

We had a really good afternoon. Dorry and the girls (her mum Jose and a friend), made a wonderful lunch, so we could eat and work at our X-mas bird. Quiltgirls in heaven, food and quilting ; )More photos


We couldn't believe that it was already 16.00 (time to leave). But you know what, I forgot to take pictures of Dorry and the girls. Sorry!!! But thank you all for a wonderful afternoon! Hope to be there next year.



The best Christmas gifts are memories.

2 opmerkingen:

Marne zei

Oh it looks like you had a lovely time at Dorrie's. Was the dessert apple? Vol-au-vont with mushrooms. Lekker. (I hardly know French, let alone how to spell in it). Do post photos of what you were sewing. Tomorrow is my CTA Christmas event. I will try to take some photos. Should be fun.

inge zei

heerlijk!