maandag 23 april 2012

Weekend activities

Bep's wreath, always a succes. I haven't finished it yet, but it's easy to make, you need about 40 squares of 5 inch (12,5 cm), fold them, sew them on two sides, and just put a little bit of stuff in it, so that they're all still soft, then sew this seam. I use raffia to tie them around the wreath.




What else is going on. I did a little "pimp-up" of our balcony. A few flowers and some herbes.

Tale is going to give us a hand wednesday evening, because I have a big sink bucket where I want to put some mint plants in, to make my own tea. And the bucket is now on the roof of our balcony cupboard, and I can assure you it's pretty heavy. So I need an extra man (beside my DH).

1 opmerking:

Nana's Quilts zei

Oh, I want to come and sit outdoors with a cup of tea. Hmmmmm.