zaterdag 10 december 2011

Replacing my laptop through a sewing machine

Yes!!! My paper for my study is now really finished, and this morning I put it on the mail. That means there is now room on the dining table for my sewing machine. And I can assure you that it will be there till the 15th of januar (then my next course starts: Information management).

Woh, imagine 4 weeks without study projects. I ordered my own X-mas present and it already arrived this week., the last 4 books of Jennifer Chiaverini.

On the 15th december the pattern of a new quiltvirus "Houses from scraps" will arrive. The virus is spreading all over the world. Click on "house" photo (right side), if you want to know more about it.  And there is Rudolf, he's the newest member of my homemade reindeer collection.

Rudolf, pattern Atelier Bep

Life can be so good, quilting (with friends) and reading quilt books


. 

1 opmerking:

Nana's Quilts zei

I am excited for you - to mail off the case presentation - and I'm happy for a new blog. I do love the raindeer (I think that means both one and also means more than one) - So very nice. I woke up early and was such a good girl and so busy tidying up my room. Getting things into their proper boxes, so I can finish up (and start) a couple of things. Hurrah! Ronda's quilt needing some resewing of the binding, but that's done now, so just about 18 inches of hand work. We'll chat soon.