zondag 19 augustus 2012

The first tropical weekend...

.... which couldn't be better because our friend Yolande came along with her two boys to stay a night at our summerhouse on the Veluwe. Because it isn't that big, the boys had to sleep outside in tents. Mies found everything very interesting. She has been hugged and knuffled a lot.
The afternoon we spend doing our favorite sport: shooting nuts.  Saturday morning: boys to the swimmingpool!


 Yolande and I left for Spakenburg.
I had to pick up my quilt from the Exhibition "Ootjes Goet". Then up to my favorite museum. I know you maybe get bored, because I have told many stories about it. But this museum is very special. If you like you get a private tour. There are so many treasures, each time I discover new things. I showed them my quilt (in progress) from the mourning fabrics, so next year when they open in april I hope if have finished it, so that you can see it  in the museum next summer.


Oh, yes of course Yolande had to fit the krablap, well she can tell you, it's not very comfortable to wear.

They have a quite a collection of quilts, mostly made of Spakenburger fabrics

1 opmerking:

Nana's Quilts zei

Oh - I really like the quilt of baskets or are they vases - anyway, the last photo. Yolanda looks very cute in the kraplop. Such a fun day.