maandag 17 januari 2011

Jansen moved to Granny

Dachshund Jansen, prototype number 4 moved to Granny (83 years old). She lives in Amsterdam, it's only a 30 minutes drive. It's always very relaxing to be there. You're not a visitor, but you can just do what you want to do. The sun shining in her livingroom I was sitting on the sofa working on my mug rugs. Rob baked us pancakes. And Granny was busy knitting. A perfect way to spend a sunday afternoon. Friday 4th februar she will come along for a quilting day at my house, my sister-in-law Mariet is going to start her first quilt then. I warned her not to start quilting, but she didn't want to listen, another quilt-addict in the Netherlands? Maybe!

2 opmerkingen:

Nana's Quilts zei

Very nice photo of Granny. And Jansen is very cute. I bet she is very pleased to have him. Tonight is our Gourmetten for Leah and her family before she returns to Middelburg. 4 months from today and we are flying out! Hoera!
M.

Nana's Quilts zei

What is the Bosch dish washer and some numbers on the upper right side?
M.