maandag 24 januari 2011

Basje


I already wrote that Jansen moved to Granny. Well Basje moved to Dieuwke her new red car, what's a car without a dachshund! Especially when he's wearing a red scarf.

A few people asked if I'm a dog fan. Well I don't have a dachshund, but I got very hairy, black, rather unsocialized, sweet little english cocker spaniel called Paco. He's now almost 11 years old. He still loves to walk, and now I'm started my running training he keeps me company. If you're interested in my doorstopper dachshund pattern just let me know.








3 opmerkingen:

ballardquilter zei

The car is so cute! So is the dog.

goof zei

Wederom een geinig teckeltje! Ik ben blij met de mijnesesesese!
:o)

Nana's Quilts zei

Leuk! I love the car and of course that crabby ole Paco. I will put "cookies" in my pocket. And Basje is very sweet.