maandag 6 december 2010

Winter Fun


We had a very snowy weekend in The Hague. So I spend a lot of time in my quiltroom watching out the window, and listening to the radio. It's one of my favorite spots. Can you see it snowing outside?

Today there was suprise in my mailbox, the SSCS2010 swap. It arrived all the way from Australia.




Teresa made me this lovely X-mas ornament. I adore it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She also sent me a beautiful Australian Calender and a X-mas surpise, but that has to wait till the 25th december. I'm really curious, it feels soft.

So watch my blog on the 25th to see her surprise.

3 opmerkingen:

Nana's Quilts zei

Aren't you such a lucky girl to have Christmas gifts from all over the world. Hmmmmm. The 25th will be very surprising - I think!
M.

Teresa zei

Glad you got it and I hope you can resist until Christmas! (Now if it was up to me I would let you open it now..... but Chooky would have me for dinner ha ha)

Chookyblue...... zei

what a gorgeous ornie from Teresa.........