woensdag 8 april 2009

Weeder wanted...


When we were in Doesburg Marne and I saw a lovely quilt with the text: "weeder wanted", "where's my green thumb" and "dirt therapy". Because there wasn't a patron of it, we made our own design and cut the fabric, just the morning before she was leaving a few hours later on her way to Seattle. I think we're really quilt-addicts!!! It's still a long time to februar 2010. The border is made with the string-piece technique, Marne explained to me how to do that. It's really easy and fun, and good to get rid of your scraps. This is very good site about this technique.



2 opmerkingen:

Nana's Quilts zei

Oh that is VERY nice. It will be perfect at your zomerhuisje! My center is all sewn together, now just to make a border. Perhaps I will take a photo for my blog. I do like it a lot!

Quibi zei

Wat een schattig quiltje, Caro! Hoe gaat het met je? ik mis de quiltbee wel!!!