maandag 12 november 2007

No time for quilting

Still three days to go before we are moving to The Hague. Last week we're finished the floors, hang up the curtains and did some cleaning. Paco has found himself a new place to sleep, our laundry-basket. So he feels very comfortable in our new appartment.

There's not much time for quilting. My "house-quilt" and compasses have to wait. The 15th novembre I'll start with my challenge-quilt about our first year in The Hague. My quilt-friend Helen is already started.

Lucky I found a quiltshop in The Hague, they're also having quiltbees. In januar I'll start a workshop "log-cabin". Till the end of the year they're a lot of quilting activities. Novembere workshop at "Henny Oosterbaan" and in decembre we have are own workshop at Helen. We are going to make X-mas trees from Atelier Bep patterns. And of course in novembre/decembre our compasses-lessons are also continuing.

I'm looking forward to all these activities.


Geen opmerkingen: