zondag 1 januari 2017

March 2016: a wedding party and lovely weather



 My mum and dad celebrated their 50th wedding anniversay in March.

















The first 'sneeuwklokjes' in the Haagse Bos, evening little in the middle of the center of a big town, it's wonderful to have a parc on 5 minutes distance.


Just for fun making a pig-pillow. 

 BEST FRIENDS: Caroline - Alexine and Dieuwke, houshunting.
 I almost forget that we had some lovely weather in March during Easter. Every year I cycle with my mum the Art-route on the second Easter day.



















In Seattle I bought this 1930s pattern of  an apron. Still figuring out how to make it ; ).














One of the things that's on my wishlist or bucket list is: making an american quilt. In one of Marnes quiltmagazines I found a pattern. Red-blue-white with stars.


2 opmerkingen:

Yvonne zei

Leuke terugblik op een deel van 2016 Caroline!

Nana's Quilts zei

Well, well - a new blog. I have thought about it myself but haven't gotten it done. I will get in touch so that we can make our arrangements for my next visit in May. So excited for that one. Big hugs.