woensdag 23 september 2009

Another UFO finished

I think I'm like most quilters, you start a project, you see in a magazine another nice and interesting project, so you start that as well, and before you know it, you got a lot of UFO's (Un Finished Objects, for those who're not quilters) waiting for you. This quilt, now hanging on the door of the hallway, just needed a binding. So that's done. One more project of my list. Although I must confess I started a new project from one of Tone Finnager's X-masbooks (Tilda). It's lovely with little reindeers on it.
The challenge is to finish it before X-mas 2009.

2 opmerkingen:

Odette zei

Hola amiga, creo que tienes toda la razon a veces solo nos falta un pequeño detalle para terminar algun trabajo ...pero siempre lo estamos postergando, y se nos van acumulando...se de lo que hablas jaja.... espero que tus nuevos proyectos queden muy bien y por supuesto los termines a buen tiempo para que los luzcas en esta navidad.
Un abrazo muy grande
Odette

Nana's Quilts zei

Very cute. I like those 30's fabrics. And yes, the Fair was much fun.
M.